torstai 13. helmikuuta 2014

Writing starter part. 8

                         Life would be so much easier if I would be a cartoon character

I would not want to be a cartoon character. I would like to adapt some of their qualities though. My life would be so much easier, if I could fly. My life is pretty busy, and on top of that, I have two homes. Two homes which are 7 000 kilometers apart. So, whenever I feel the need to see my loved ones in Finland, I could just take up and fly there. It would also make my life here, a lot easier. I wouldn't need to bother anyone to drive me anywhere. I wouldn't be dependent on anyone. And that would also make me move faster. More time to sleep in the morning. 
I wouldn't mind having a indivisibility skill either. I could disappear whenever I needed to. 
But despite the lack of these skills in my life, I think I'm doing just fine. I rather actually live here, than kill bad guys in magazines. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti