maanantai 12. toukokuuta 2014

Writing starter part. 48

"I didn't mean to hurt you. You know that."
"After this stunt, I don't know what you want anymore. It's like I don't even know you."
A blonde girl shakes her head. She doesn't know what to say anymore.
"I don't know what to tell you...I'm selfish, not a good friend. Is that what you want to hear?"
The brunette one is just so done with the blond girl's lies, cheating, and betrayal.
"I believe those things are true. If you were a good friend, you would never do these things for me", the brunette said.
"Do you think you can ever get over this? Because I really hope you will. This was completely my bad, and I take full responsibility. I promise you it won't happen again, if you just forget about this. Please. I'm begging you."
The brunette could see tears in the blond girl's eyes. But still, she wasn't sure if this was sincere.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti