torstai 8. toukokuuta 2014

Writing starter part. 45

"I think the best movie ever made is definitely the Hunger Games", I said determinately. My dad and brother shook their heads.
"How many times do I have to tell you that Hunger Games is just a manipulative movie for desperate, dreamy teenagers. You are not Katniss Everdeen and you will never find Peeta at a battlefield", my brother said.
"The best movie ever made is Titanic", my dad replied by taking part to our conversation.
"And why is that?" I wanted to know.
"Because Titanic is based on true events. It looks real, and it had everything that you can hope from a movie. Action, love, sadness and happiness."
"So does the Hunger Games! Action for days, love for everyone, sadness and happiness too."
"But is it true?"
"Well uh.. I guess you're right. Fine. You win."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti